Author Archives: ac162
MY TRAINING STYLE
My training style is a functional training. It’s not just about weights. You’ll do strength training while improving your core, stability, balance, and flexibility, so that the training would become functional in your lifestyle activities.
I emphasize the importance of body assessment to create a specific workout program for your body and goal need, and also proper form and application of execution to prevent possible injury and to engage the right muscle. After all, you must exercise FOR you, not AGAINST you.
I perform detailed assessments that provide us with the necessary information for your initial program design strategy and continually modify to fit your needs. Through your training, I will help you:
- Perform detailed assessments to reveal your strengths and identify areas of opportunity/limitation.
- Set S.M.A.R.T. goals (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, Timely)
- Identify areas for nutritional improvement and create a beneficial plan for you to follow.
- Learn proper body mechanics and strength training techniques for continued progression.
- Improve endurance through proper cardiovascular exercise.
- Restore, enhance and maintain proper muscular flexibility.
- Improve your appearance through posture enhancement, muscle gain and/or fat loss.
- Reach your goals! & See the Results You Seek!!
If you haven’t already done so, please feel free to contact Asako for a FREE consultation session!
Introduction in Japanese ～日本語での自己紹介～